Re: CALL FOR VOTES: First Debian Developer Survey

On Apr 10, Kai Henningsen wrote
> sailer@sun10.sep.bnl.gov (Tim Sailer)  wrote on 10.04.97 in <9704101256.AA23997@sun10.sep.bnl.gov.sep>:
>
> > If you voted from 2100 on 4/9/97 till about 0800 4/10/97,
> > try revoting. If you made it into the database, it'll tell you
> > you are there already.
>
> That can't be GMT, because it definitely didn't work around 0900 GMT.
>
> And I always thought Americans remembered about time zones ... ;-)

EDT.. sorry... I'm still running on 2 hrs of sleep last night, and
3 the 2 days before.

> (And don't throw some TLA at me, either. I have no idea what the various
> US time zones are. I _do_ know where I am relative to GMT, though.)
>
> > Again, I'm sorry for the mess,
>
> Remember the words of the great chairman: the vote is hexed.

It's not hexed anymore..  we are up and running.
> I guess if it had landed at my feet, my hard disk would have died :-/

We've had worse. We're going to start working on the next version
of the survey system, having a comment field for each question,
Right Matt?

Tim