Re: should I post any more running totals?

Bruce said:
> Someone suggested that I not post running totals until the vote is over
> as they could influence the vote. Opinions?
Well, I don't think it affects the votes so much as it is just
non-standard practice, and probably didn't produce any particular
benefit.

> Given the interest, I suspect we'll get more suggestions about questions
> to ask next time.
I don't know why, but my eyes glazed over when I saw the questions the
last time, and I wished later that I'd asked more questions or offered
more comments at the time.

Idea:  I think there will be a lot more feedback if the draft of
the questions were posted on the WWW with a comment space below, than
if the draft questions are supplied by email as before.

> How about polling the _users_ about their priorities for the system?
That could be great, as long as we carefully identify the objectives
of the polling exercise, and then just as carefully match the
questions to the goal.   (This is just a general comment, not a note
to anyone in particular.)

Susan