email addresses for Debian developers

It struck me the other day (when I was thinking about the need to
sign each other's keys), that it would be a good idea if we could
visualize where we all were.  That would make it easier to be sure
to sign keys for people that aren't so far away from us, and  when we're
travelling, if we happen to be in an area where there's another Debian
developer, we can take advantage of that for more key signing.
Besides, it might not be such a bad idea to actually meet sometime.

I knew I could use the email addresses of Debian developers along with
the host domain lookup page on the WWW at
http://cello.cs.uiuc.edu/cgi-bin/slamm/ip2ll/
to get their real latitudes and longitudes, and even their cities.
Then Brian White came up with the great idea that I could make this
into an xearth file, which might be interesting for our WWW site,
if nothing else.

So:
Would it be too much of an invasion of privacy if I were to ask Pete
Templin (or whoever has it) for the real email addresses (not the
debian.org) addresses of the Debian developers?

and then

Would it be too much of an invasion of privacy for me to make a global
map with people's locations on it?

Susan