Re: SUGGESTION: Let's choose a logo now!

Hi,

Having read the discussion about logos, and their need for simplicity,
I've come up with two simple logos.

I'll do them in ascii graphics --- someone with more skill, drawing
software, and time can come up with the pretty versions if anyone
likes them:

1)  Jigsaw Piece:
                 __
                /  \
                \  /
             ___/  \___
            |          |
            |          |
            |          |
            |    __    |
            |   /  \   |
            |   \  /   |
            |___/  \___|

or perhaps:

            +-----------+
            |  _        |  _
            |_/ \       |_/ \
             _   |       _   |
            | \_/       | \_/
            |           |
            +-----------+

Representing the modularity, simplicity and unlimited potential for
expansion of Debian.

2) a Very simple D)ebian G)nu L)inux inspired logo
   I would expect to see this drawn with different coloured lines,
   but as can be seen it can be represented in as little as a 13 pixel square

              DDDDDDDDD
              D        D
	      D  GGGGG 	D
	      D G     G	 D
              D G L   G  D
	      D G L    	 D
       	      D G L GGG	 D
	      D G L   G	 D
	      D G LLL G	 D
	      D G     G	 D
	      D  GGGGG  D
	      D        D
	      DDDDDDDDD

I have actually got a GIF drawing of this one, but I prefer the idea (if not
the execution) of the jigsaw-puzzle piece.

Cheers, Phil.