Lightweight Marketing Blurb

Hi,

I think we need a short press release as well as the full announcement.

Here is a possibility, but is probably too inflammatory (we might get sued by
Evil Bill --- although that would be excellent publicity ;-)

--------

System Administrators:

  Tired of doubling you hardware spec,
    only to find your OS just quadrupled its bloat ?

  Sad that you cannot plug your systems into the Internet,
    because a 12 year-old can kill them in 60 seconds ?

  Depressed about how slow you web server runs ?

  Worried about the fact that you cannot make a useful rescue floppy ?

  Annoyed by being told for the next release, before it actually works ?

  Bored of re-installing your system from scratch ?

  Irritated by that fact that when things go wrong,
    you can't get under the hood, and find out why ?

  Puzzled why have a resource hungry GUI on you file-server ?

Well, why not use Debian GNU/Linux instead ?

  It runs twice as fast on the same hardware.

  It runs on much lower spec hardware,
    and doesn't need 100's of megabytes of swap space.

  It does most of the same things, at least as well.

  It does many things you cannot do now.

  It's been trusted to control a mutli-million dollar
    experiment, that has flown on the Space Shuttle.

  You can even play DOS games!

Take a look at <http://www.debian.org>

--------

I presume the Space Shuttle experiment was multi-million dollar, since you
cannot get off the ground for less can you ?

Cheers, Phil.