Re: URGENT: libXt problems

> However, I have received some patches and can produce a 3.2-7 build
> with them this weekend.  I would like to know if the qa-team *wants*

On closer inspection, the patches are to things that X11R6.3 *doesn't*
fix, so I'd have to apply most of the X11R6.1->.3 patches first
anyway.  Since I spent most of the afternoon failing to add 16M to my
main build system, I'm not going to attempt that tonight, which means
it won't be done tomorrow.  In fact, all the patches really do is
reinforce the fact that whatever we do, there will still be holes; I
think at this point I will wait for xfree3.3 (which should have these
extra patches as well as the stock x11r6.3 fixes) and build that as
soon as it is available.

Sorry to get your hopes up; since I haven't heard from the qa-team in
any case, I assume they're not relying on this anyhow.

			_Mark_ <eichin@kitten.gen.ma.us>
			The Herd of Kittens
			Debian X Maintainer