Re: Translators - Please release Debian 1.3 announcement

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Bruce Perens wrote:

> From: Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net>
> > I guess this means that you don't care whether the testing group has
> > validated your changes to the xbase package.
>
> Actually, I do care. I just don't think that I can justify holding up
> the release on the "xdm" problem any longer.

Well, I don't know about you, but I get pissed when people waste my time.
That's exactly what you did. I suspect that Paul W. isn't going to be any
happier about having his time wasted either. A little communication goes a
long way. Was there some reason not to inform us of your decissions?

If Paul W. discovers a problem with your "fixed" package how are you
likely to justify this decission?

Dwarf