Re: Lars Wirzenius

On Jun 29, Bruce Perens wrote
: Lars Wirzenius has lost his debian mailing list privileges for abusing another
: developer on a public list. He wasn't interested in apologizing.
: Other people are pretty close to losing their privileges, too.
: Guys, it doesn't matter if you control the comp.os.linux.announce newsgroup
: or if you only maintain one game package. You'll be treated the same way.
: There will be civil behavior on all of the mailing lists, at all times.

I didn't catch the mails you mention.  But I feel _very_ uncomfortable
with such mails like yours.  Are we a ``democratic'' project or are
we staff and you're the only god^H^H^Hboss?  (Maybe, if I misunderstood
something ('cause English isn't my tonge), please forgive me.)

    Heiko
--
email : heiko@lotte.sax.de heiko@debian.org heiko@sax.de
pgp   : A1 7D F6 7B 69 73 48 35  E1 DE 21 A7 A8 9A 77 92