RE: Anyone heard of Rob Leslie?

You're probably right. But it doesn contain security relevant changes.
Okay, they are mostly for other OSs but anyway. I think we have to do
whatever we can to have an up-to-date sendmail.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20