Re: ld.so fix for Debian

On Jul 18, Thomas Koenig wrote
> Is anybody working on a ld.so fix for Debian?
>
> If not, I'll by trying to cobble together a non-maintainer release in
> a few hour's time and upload it to master.

I've built a non-maintainer release with the patch and I'm uploading it to
master as I'm writing this. Hope you haven't yet gotten started... I wanted
to try to beat the LSF update deadline.

Olaf, is it too late to be included in the LSF update? The files are
sitting in Incoming right now, which is not accessible by
non-developers. They should show up first (sometimes tonight or tomorrow)
under ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/bo-updates/ and they will be included in
the next point release of Debian 1.3 (i.e. Debian 1.3.2) I've appended the
changes file to this message. the md5 hashes are in there. (The .dsc and
.tar.gz are the source package, the binary one is the .deb only.)

Guy, could you move these by hand into bo-updates? It'd be nice if they
could be in place for the next mirror run on master.

Thanks,

  Christian