Re: Info about ld.so

On Jul 18, Alexander O. Yuriev wrote

> I'd say the faster the better except that we do need to test the fixes...
> I'd say lets shoot for 4 days?

Seems like a nice number to me. Two workdays is a bit short for us
(Debian). Since we don't work in the same building, we have to coordinate
by email and that adds some delay. Also, most of us aren't paid to work on
Debian, so package fixes have to be done in the evening... (And here,
people have *more* time for their packages during the weekends than on
workdays. :-) Since we don't own ftp.debian.org (it lives at the Georgia
Institute of Technology), we also have to wait until their next mirror run
for the fix to show up. So two days (from bug notification until the fix
shows up on ftp.debian.org) is rather short for us. Four days would be a
more reasonable amount of time.

  Christian