Contrib CD

There's has been a lot of intrest lately in making a CD of the freely
distributable, but not DFSG 'free' part of Debian to be distributed on
CD.  I now agree that Debian shouldn't officialy be distributing the
contrib section, because it does go against what we stand for.  However, I
am thankful that Bruce and others don't mind if we try to get a
Contrib CD bundled with the 2 Official CD.

Too really get this to work, I need people to help me go through the
packages in non-free to see which ones are freely distributable.

We need access to people who have CDR to burn a few test copies of the CD,
and people to mount the file as a filesystem.

I need someone to show me how to set up mirror to get a mirror of contrib.
I've never used mirror before. :-).

We also need mirrors to place the image on.  I know that this is supposed
to be made clear that it's not an official debian function, but I was
wondering if getting it out on the mirrors would be a problem, basically
just like we distribute the contrib section, we could distribute the
Contrib CD image through our network.  Would this be a problem?

We could probably also use a mailing list, would it be a problem to set
one up on the lists.debian.org.  If it wouldn't be a problem, how would I
go around doing this.

Last but not least, I need someone ready to step up and cordinate this
come September, as I am going to have to leave the project for a year, and
most likly will not have much access to a computer except for a little
e-mail, when I'm in Israel for the year.

I probably forgot a few things, as I'm kind of new at this, so if anyone
has any other pointers, please tell me.

Thanks,

Shaya