Re: mirror accounts on debian.novare.net

On Wed, 6 Aug 1997, Tim Sailer wrote:

> In your email to me, Bruce Perens, you wrote:
> >
> > > If it doesn't exceed about 500MB, I can handle it.
> >
> > Do you still have a 128 kilobit per second net connection? Since the number
>
> 256k
>
> > of sites mirroring might be high and the data is volatile, it might be a bit
> > much.
> >

> Actually, I was think of here at the Lab.. T3 and 6 loadbalanced T1
> lines... the llug.sep.bnl.gov box goes 100mb to the ATM switch, and
> out the big pipes.

Tim is llug a linux box?  I ask cause here at the lab we have a 100mbs
network that connects to a router that connects us to a 155mbps ATM
network that connects to some connection (at least an OC3) going out of
the lab.  I'd like to try to get the linux box on the ATM itself, but are
their any linux drivers for ATM nics.

Thanks,

Shaya