XFree86 3.3.1

XFree86 3.3.1 is supposed to be out today, in particular it has some
S3V and ET6000 patches and such.  The question: is there likely to be
another debian 1.3.x, in which case I'll try to produce a stable
release of this, delaying the libc6 packages some more?  My preferred
plan is to get the xlib6g/xlib6-altdev etc build out the door, then
merge in the 3.3.1 changes, but only for unstable... but we've shoved
X releases out early for marketing reasons before, so I figured I'd ask...