Red Hat Linux Commercial Support Program (fwd)

FYI, an update on RedHat. Forwarded from SERVER-LINUX

Mike

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep.  But I have promises to keep,
And lines to code before I sleep, And lines to code before I sleep."
--- Begin Message ---
                Red Hat Linux Commercial Support Program
        Registration of interest as a support provider organisation

Many people reading this message will be aware that Red Hat Software Inc.
is preparing to introduce a full commercial support program for its award
winning Linux distribution.

For those people reading this message who are unaware of this
initiative, please view
        http://www.interweft.com.au/redhat
for more information (InterWeft is acting as project manager for Red Hat
Software Inc in this matter).

The support model being proposed by Red Hat Software Inc. is one of a
network of support providers around the world handling individual
support clients. The support providers would be backed by resources at
Red Hat Software Inc. and the network will use the Internet extensively
to provide effective and efficient communication.

Red Hat Software is now in the final stages of preparation of the
commercial support program and needs to commence recruiting potential
support providers to work closely with Red Hat Software on the final
program specification.

It is planned that the commercial support program will be introduced in late
1997.

Organisations interested in participating in the Red Hat Support program
as support providers are invited to read the broad requirements outlined
below and then send email to
        redhat-supp@interweft.com.au
registering their interest. They will then be contacted providing
further details.

Should you wish to discuss the requirements as they might apply in your
organisation's case, please email hartr@interweft.com.au

Requirements for Potential Support Providers

--- End Message ---