Your Hosting Expense

Tired of being disappointed by your Web hosting service?
Do you find your provider lacking?

Corpsite has the pricing solution you've been looking for!

Consider joining a long list of customers, with more are joining
every day to take advantage of our unparalleled customer
service and tremendous rates. Since we are totally dedicated
to Web hosting, we are able to offer the most comprehensive
set of electronic commerce, database, and multimedia
services in the industry.

* THERE IS NO FEE FOR TRANSFERRING AN EXISTING DOMAIN NAME
* Corpsite does NOT require clients to sign a lengthy contract
* We have many options available for E-commerce

Check out what we have to offer:

* BSDI UNIX, Windows NT 4.0 and with both supporting
  FrontPage extensions

* 50 MB Storage w/unlimited Bandwidth for $35/month for
  registered domain (Save 15% with  ANNUAL BILLING)
  $25/month for non/domain (Save 15%  with  ANNUAL BILLING)

* Electronic Commerce solutions thru our Secure server
  starting  as low as $10 per month (Allows up to 3 forms)

* 1 free month of hosting for your site every time you bring
  a new client to Corpsite.

* Special savings programs for web developers

HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
* Choice of UNIX or Win NT Servers
* Unlimited hits (no traffic/bandwidth limitations)
* 50Mb of Disk storage space
* FREE Business E-Mail account
* Unlimited e-mail traffic
* 24-Hour Expert Technical Support via e-mail or telephone
* Modification of sites 24 hours a day via FTP or Telnet protocol
* FREE Monthly Corpsite Newsletter with Internet guides and info
* FREE web site statistics daily!

OPTIONAL SERVICES:
* Secure server for commerce transactions
* MS SQL Server
* Directory Listing Service (search engines & directories)
* Custom CGI & Java Programming
* Custom Graphics & Scanning

For more information please visit:
  -  http://www.corpsite.com

Act now to receive this special pricing!

We look forward to serving you!

Sherry Emerick,  Marketing Representative

This message is a one time delivery.
You have NOT been added to any list and will NOT be contacted again.