From: Linux Mall Information <Info@WGS.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
Subject: COMMERCIAL: FREE Debian 1.3.1 CD
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 12:20:21 GMT

==================== FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ====================

            --------------> FREE Debian 1.3.1 CD <--------------

Due to popular demand, the Linux Mall is making latest version of Official
Debian available on a single CD, at the best possible price.

Debian Linux is one of the most popular Linux Distributions available, and
version 1.3.1 is the latest available "Official" version.

This Debian CD was manufactured directly from the Official Debian CD image
at ftp.debian.org. The only things that have been done to it are minor
improvements on the README file, along with the addition of a copy of the
Linux Mall archive and the FlagShip test drive.

Debian 1.3.1 from the Linux Mall is available for FREE *if* ordered online
from our Web Site.

This Debian CD is also available at the retail price of $9.95, when ordered
via any other method such as mail, fax or phone because it costs us more to
process these orders than when you do the order entry for us yourself
online. Save us money, and we save you money!.

A Shipping and Handling charge does apply in *either* case. More information
is available at: http://www.LinuxMall.com/products/00603.html

Q:

   * Since we don't make any money providing FREE CDs (in fact we spend
     money) why do we do it? Especially with no strings attached?

   * Because we hope you will find one or more additional items that you
     would like to purchase when you come request your FREE CD.
   * Because we want you to tell your friends and everyone else about us.
   * Because we want you to check out our web site, and to be able to show
     you we are an excellent company by serving you in a way no one else
     will.
   * Because we want you to want to come back to buy other products and
     service offerings on which we do make money.
   * Because we don't want to leave people with an excuse not to try Linux.
   * And, because we are one of the original Linux companies (since 1994)
     who believes that Linux itself should be FREE while products that cost
     money should have substantial value added.

Please read the information about us presented below.

 ==================== Information about the Linux Mall ====================

   * Get FREE Linux CDs, including the latest versions of Caldera, Debian,
     Linux Pro, Red Hat, and SlackWare. More information at:
     http://www.LinuxMall.com/FreeCD.html

   * Read the latest news at: http://www.LinuxMall.com/announce.html

   * Wonder what Linux related products are the best sellers? Visit the
     Linux Mall HOTLIST of best selling products. This list is updated
     monthly for the prior month's sales and available at at:
     http://www.LinuxMall.com/hotlist.html

   * The Linux Mall carries the largest selection of Linux related products
     and books of anyone on the planet, and we provide them at the best
     possible prices.
     If there is something we don't carry that you think we should, ask the
     manufacturer that product to contact us. If you see a legitimate price
     that appears to be lower than ours, let us know! We will not only match
     the price, but will also give you better service.
     For a current list of products see:
     http://www.LinuxMall.com/mallidx.html . For a list of new products we
     just added see: http://www.LinuxMall.com/newprods.html

   * Get the latest Linux news and information with a FREE subscription to
     the Linux Newsletter. More information available at:
     http://www.LinuxMall.com/lxnann.html

   * Linux Mall has a referral program where you can earn money by referring
     people to us and to Linux, see: http://www.LinuxMall.com/mallrfr.html

   * Have your User Group join the Linux Mall User Group program at:
     http://www.LinuxMall.com/mallugs.html

   * Why Buy from the Linux Mall? Here are some more great reasons:
     http://www.LinuxMall.com/Announce/whylinuxmall.html

         The Linux Mall                      Linux Newsletter
      Your Linux SuperStore               Your Linux News Source
    http://www.LinuxMall.com   and http://www.LinuxMall.com/lxnann.html
    mailto:info@LinuxMall.com         mailto:LinuxNews@LinuxMall.com

- --
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: linux-announce@news.ornl.gov