Monkey business involving debian.novare.net

Hi,

Please pay close attention to my earlier post. If you are involved with the
operation, use or maintenance of debian.novare.net I would like to hear your
analysis of the CERT message and what the intent of the naughty monkeys may
have been.

I would like to insure that this sort of activity does _not_ continue.