Re: Maintainer of the Packages made Debian JP Project

From: bruce@pixar.com (Bruce Perens)

bruce> First, I want to thank all of the members of the JP Debian project for the
bruce> work that they are contributing. Please pass this message on to
them.

I passed your message on other JP developers.

From: bruce@pixar.com (Bruce Perens)

bruce> From: yosiaki@debian.org
bruce> > If same number of JP Project member join "original" developer,
bruce> > the "Maintainer:" field of package made other JP developers
bruce> > change the name of developer joined "original" developer
bruce> > when contribute it to "original" Debian Project?
bruce>
bruce> I will try to write clearly. Your English is much better than my Japanese.

Thank you, but I must study English.

bruce> We are happy to have JP developers join us. We welcome all who want to
bruce> join us, but we do not insist that all JP developers join us.

I understand it.
But for various reason, All JP developer is difficulty to
join "original" developer.

bruce> If JP developers want to upload JP packages to master.debian.org, we will
bruce> make separate directories for JP. We will build a maintainer list for JP and
bruce> a maintainer list for English.

I already upload some JP package(kon2, konfont and kterm) to
master.debian.org, and these packages put on same directory as
other packages now.
Are these packages and all JP packages that are not uploaded
put on the directories if you make the directories for JP Packages.

Where do you make those directoies?
and is the system of those directories?

Thanks

YOCHI

# Holding the Japanese-English dictionaly in one hand.