1997 World Series

Dear security@debian.org

Great News from Nikco Sports...

Because of your noted sports interests, you have been selected to
own a piece of  World Series history!!! Known the world over,
Nikco Sports is the best source for AUTHENTIC Sports Memorabilia!

These exclusive licensed World Series collectibles are limited...
so the time to act is now!

Please point your browser to:   http://www.metropark.com/nikcosports

Your special Nikco Sports authorization code for this limited promotion is:

                                      metro-mol-23987

This offer is only valid while supplies last!!!

We have gone to great lengths to target this message to sports lovers,  if you
would like to be removed from our email database, please reply back to us
and enter REMOVE ML in the subject header