Re: On gifts, clean money and dirty money

Bruce Perens <bruce@debian.org> writes:
> Go look at the GNOME web page and news page. [...]

I haven't been able to follow all of the KDE/GNOME saga (I've been away for
a few weeks), but you've convinced me I ought to go look at the GNOME web
pages.

So can anybody give me the address?  I'm sure it's been posted in the past,
but I missed it.  I'm also sure I could probably find it using a search
engine, but:

I thought that given there seems to be reasonable agreement we should be
giving them support, there might be a link to them on the Debian web pages
(maybe on the Debian-related links page).  I couldn't find one, though it
may be hidden there somewhere.

Do others think adding such a link would be a good idea?

				Warwick