Re: "purity" package

	I'm proud I kept my mouth shut so long !

	I think joking about hamsters in the butt is potentially funny,
but I sometimes am bored by these quiz format jokes.  I am offended by the
staus of the bible over here.  Some people have quite different opinions.
I me-too Ian on not removing either ('censoring' is a fine word but has
too many meanings in public american discourse; 'remove' is more precise
for me here).

	Also, the question of debian democracy came up in this thread.  I
like the idea of developers voting more on policy.  But, the membership
can be volatile.  Who am I for instance ? :)  I have no concrete
suggestion, but keeping some sort of republican (and or executive)
safeguard on some issues is probably a good idea.

G John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>