Re: master's root filesystem is full!

On Thu, Dec 04, 1997 at 08:44:25PM +0000, Enrique Zanardi wrote:

> master.debian.org at 21:00 WET
>
> $ df
> Filesystem         1024-blocks  Used Available Capacity Mounted on
> /dev/hda1             966305  916445        0    100%   /

Oups, that's fixed now.  Ok, I fixed it some time ago.  Some people
know how to reach me *eg*.  I've moved /tmp to /debian/tmp so it
should not happen again.

btw. The debian boot scripts should know about this trick of moving
/tmp to another partition.  At the current state this means that
booting in single user mode, nobody can use vi because it can't create
backup files.  Okay, enough hints, just fix the scripts. :-)

Regards

	Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  Debian Linux Maintainer  *  joey@debian.org/