Re: There is no leadership vaccumm.

> The board for the incorporation of SPI was formed by election which you
> dissolved. And yes of course only the "new board" signed the papers for
> the incorporation. You alsolutely right that is the official legally valid
> board. The board has nothing to do with any election though.
>
> Maybe you should finally be honest and be done with all the fictional
> elections that just cause trouble. You are the King.
>
> Be truthful and loyal to us, O King.

Chris,

The sarcasm is a little too heavy. I am the chairman and only vote to break
ties (should not be often with 3 other board members). The other three people
are the founder of Debian, the new project leader, and the person who ran all
of the legal and financial stuff to set up SPI. I will do some external
relations for Debian, as Ian requested. The board will _watch_. I will support
Ian's decisions as project leader. I have other projects to work on.