Leave of Absence till Easter

I think I better take a few months leave of the Debian Project and I will
restrict myself to the maintenance of one package (devscripts) which will
be quite easy. I might be back after easter or so time permitting.
Hopefully the situation in the Project will be different then. Since I am
still maintaining one package I might be eligible for the upcoming purge
though .....

All my other packages are up for adoption and are already on the wnpp.

Reasons:

- Not fun anymore. All this gets too much to me as probably evident from
  my posts.

- Weird confused leadership. Dogmatic stands on non-cooperation with other
  projects, X rated software etc. Then a puzzling everything-goes
  leadership style. You never know what comes next.
  Sorry but I cannot stand that any longer.

- Want to work with a smaller group of people and need some creative freedom
  which does no longer exist in the Debian Project it seems.

- Upcoming Comprehensive Exams

- Series of speaking engagements and lots of papers to write.

I might do something on the debs site http://debs.fuller.edu time
permitting.

And Bruce please stay out of everything that is at debs.fuller.edu.
We wont develop any conspiracy or something. Just let us have some
peace please. I have taken you off the mailing list.