Re: *My* resignation

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Johnie Ingram wrote:

> "Jason" == Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> writes:
>
> Jason> [Ie right now the channel appears to be discussing 'Buffy the
> Jason> Vampire Slayer' - don't ask]
>
> Indeed, if you have to ask, you probably wouldn't understand.   ;-)

Hmm... what did you guys talk about "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"?  I have
been watching the show on YTV (Youth TV?) here in Canada on Channel 14.
There was also a comic strip called Fox Trot in the Edmonton Journal a few
weeks ago where Jason (not Jason Gunthorpe <smile>) got caught by his
sister Paige while watching the TV show, and Paige started singing "Jason
likes Buffy!  Jason likes Buffy..." and Jason replied that "No, I like the
vampires"...  (Hmm... Anthony, what are you talking about?  :)

Sorry about the off-topic post, but I couldn't resist.  <grin>

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling            foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Civil Engineering                http://www.ualberta.ca/~foka/