SPI money out

These are being sent to Tim for reimbursement:

1. Personal check, $245, US Patent and Trademark Office, for "Debian".
2. Personal check, $245, US Patent and Trademark Office, for "Open Hardware".

This is being forwarded to Tim to pay:

1. $60 federal express bill for SPI board signed copies of constitution.
   I may be able to get them to drop a $20 overcharge, otherwise next time
   we use UPS.

Expected near-term expenses:

1. Someday the GNOME folks will figure out what to do with their $1000.
2. Another $245 to trademark Deb the Penguin. Waiting for Ian J. to return
   an email.

Notes:

I executed the trademark forms.
Debian trademark lists first use in interstate commerce as August 1993. The
USPTO has not granted the registration yet, but they cached my check. They
usually take 6 months.