Re: rsh cores

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, David Welton wrote:

> Oh no!  It's THE BLOB CC list!  It keeps on growing and devouring
> everything in it's path (do not run from / ).

We live in a paranoid world - nobody can be sure about who is on a certain
mailing list or not.  (I'm not.)

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth, but as the instigator of the whole
thread I'd like to be kept current as the issue evolves, so could you at
least Cc: me?  I think one can assume that the rest of the people who join
are on the mailing list (come to think of it, it's mathematically provable
- unless somebody breaks the chain and Cc:'s someone else).

On-topic: it seems glibc2 is the culprit, judging from traffic over BUGTRAQ.
Weird interactions between libresolv and rcmd()?

Thanks,

	-- Niels.