After the days of Microsoft antitrust in the headlines, CCIA has been a mixed bag. We covered it in the following posts.
- “Patent Progress” Now Acting as a Front of Large Corporations (CCIA), Tells Michelle Lee (USPTO Deputy Director) About Trolls But Not About Software Patents
- Rotten Patent System Not Just a Bad Apple, CCIA Seeks Change
- FRAND Challenged by CCIA Amid FRAND Pressure From Anti-Android Camp
- Florian Müller Seemingly Connected to CCIA (Microsoft Proxy)
- Patents Roundup: Escalations in Europe, SAP Pretense, CCIA Goes Wrong, and IETF Opens Up
- T3 is Partly Owned by Microsoft Now
- What People Say About Microsoft’s Alleged Anti-Linux Lawsuit (via T3)