Turbolinux joined Microsoft's patent racket after it had agreed to collaborate on OOXML. Here is a partial list of key posts about Turbolinux. Most of these posts are critical of the company.
- TurboLinux Joins Hands with Microsoft on OOXML (Updated)
- Did GPLv3 Intercept a Planned Patent Deal with Turbolinux?
- Turbolinux Sells Out
- Turbolinux Might be the Next Linspire (It’s Not a Compliment)
- Turbolinux Kisses Microsoft in Public
- The Mandriva and Turbolinux Deal Revisited
- Turbolinux Team Leader Becomes Windows Programmer
- Founding CEO of TurboLinux No Longer at TurboLinux
- Turbolinux is History After Microsoft Patent Deal