Re: archive changes for release

OK, here's a different proposal. Let's postpone the symbolic-link plan,
but implement it at 1.2 release time. We will release 1.2 by moving
"unstable" to "rex" on the mirror sites, and creating the Debian-1.2
symbolic link to that. We will then create this symbolic-link scheme
for the 1.3 directory. That is the last time we will have to move
directories.

The advantage of this is it lets us bump all of the packages once
(to change names in debian.rules, etc.) without growing the FTP archive
over what the admins think is already in there, and it means I don't
have to hassle 20 mirror admins twice in a week.

In retrospect I should probably have had the mirror admins move "unstable"
to "buzz", rather than copy it. I saw unstable as a permanent home of the
moving-target version of the system.

	Thanks

	Bruce