Debian votes-received list. Are you on it?

If you aren't on this list, your vote has not been counted.
I'm told there was a problem with the database that may have
dropped a few votes.

If you _are_ on this list and did not vote, please get back to
me right away.

If you haven't voted yet, please do so.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens