Fund Raising Idea

Hi,

Well it looks from the last vote results I've seen that we want to incorporate, and we've got $500.00 to start things off, which is good news.

Does this mean we are actually going to want to raise funds on a continuing basis ?  If so, The Perl Institute seems to have come up with quite a good idea for fund raising (see below), which we might want to use as inspiration.

BTW Is $500.00 going to be enough for incorporation?

Cheers, Phil.