FFPE-EPO, the EPO Management’s Pet/Yellow Union, Helps Union-Busting (Against SUEPO) in Letter to Notorious Vice-President
Highlighting or reaffirming what they really are and whose interests they represent…
Summary: In a letter to Elodie Bergot (as CC) and Željko Topić, who faces many criminal investigations, FFPE-EPO ringleaders reveal their allegiance not to EPO staff but to those who perpetually attack the staff
SUEPO has been quiet for a long time. It is under attack from several directions in multiple EPO sites. That’s what EPO management hopes to achieve: marginsalisation and silencing, fear of even joining, not just leading the staff union.
The union-busting right-hand woman of Battistelli, Bergot, along with his right-hand ‘bulldog’ (who also did this in Croatia) received the letter above. For those who are not familiar with FFPE-EPO, here is a list of articles about them:
- In the EPO’s Official Photo Op, “Only One of the Faces is Actually FFPE-EPO”
- Further Evidence Suggests and Shows Stronger Evidence That Team Battistelli Uses FFPE-EPO as ‘Yellow Union’ Against SUEPO
- “FFPE-EPO Was Set up About 9 Years Ago With Management Encouragement”
- Fallout of the FFPE EPO MoU With Battistelli’s Circle
- The EPO’s Media Strategy at Work: Union Feuds and Group Fracturing
- Caricature of the Day: Recognising FFPE EPO
- Union Syndicale Federale Slams FFPE-EPO for Helping Abusive EPO Management by Signing a Malicious, Divisive Document
- FFPE-EPO Says MoU With Battistelli Will “Defend Employment Conditions” (Updated)
- Their Masters’ Voice (Who Block Techrights): FFPE-EPO Openly Discourages Members From Reading Techrights
- Letter Says EPO MoU “Raises Questions About FFPE’s Credibility as a Federation of Genuine Staff Unions”
- On Day of Strike FFPE-EPO Reaffirms Status as Yellow (Fake/Management-Leaning) Union, Receives ‘Gifts’
- Needed Urgently: Information About the Secret Meeting of Board 28 and Battistelli’s Yellow Union, FFPE-EPO
- In Battistelli’s Mini Union (Minion) It Takes Less Than 10 Votes to ‘Win’ an Election
- FFPE-EPO Going Ad Hominem Against FICSA, Brings Nationality Into It
- High on EPO: Battistelli’s ‘Social Conference’ Nonsense is Intended to Help Suppress Debate About His Abuses Against Staff and Union-Busting Activities
- Leaked Letter Reveals How Battistelli Still Exploits FFPE-EPO (Yellow Union) to Attack the Real EPO Union, SUEPO
- FFPE-EPO is a Zombie (if Not Dead) Yellow Union Whose Only de Facto Purpose Has Been Attacking the EPO’s Staff Union
“This bunch of FFPE clowns,” said our source, “can only produce a letter thanks to SUEPO work and expertise! P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C…
“They must hope to soon get promotions in exchange of serving the soup to their Masters at such low undignified level.”
As we mentioned about a week ago (more information about this is yet to come), VP4 has just had corruption indictments brought against him in the EU Court in Strasbourg. There are additional 6 criminal investigations against Željko Topić in Croatia.
Around one-quarter of readers also thought that the European Patent Office’s industrial disputes will play a role in 2017.
“It is amazing that the EPO industrial dispute isn’t getting more coverage,” said one reader.
The reader added that they expected “a disgruntled patentee or opponent to petition one or more national courts to ignore a decision of an EPO board of appeal on the basis that all decisions of the boards lack independence and are unenforceable”.
We already said some weeks ago (end of last year), shame on the German media for not covering it (or barely mentioning it). Even the British media, which is far from the EPO, has been doing a better job.
Yesterday our main server broke down and we had to rebuild it from scratch, which took a whole day. Later this week we shall return to regular EPO coverage. █