davidcol on the fake DR-DOS error msg ..
- Subject: davidcol on the fake DR-DOS error msg ..
- From: Doug Mentohl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 16:55:48 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
- Organization: Datemas.de http://www.datemas.de
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061023 SUSE/2.0-30
- Xref: ellandroad.demon.co.uk comp.os.linux.advocacy:500182
Subject: RE: message
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 92 08:51:10 PST
what the guy is supposed to do is feel uncomfortable, and when he has
bugs, suspect that the problem is dr-dos and then go out and buy ms-dos,
or decide not to take the risk for the other machines he has to buy for
in the office.
From bradsi; Mon Feb 10 10:50:05 1992
Subject: Re: the message
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 92 10:50:05 PST
i am saying that we should either:
b) put a kind gentle message in setup. like an incompatible tsr message,
but not everytime the user starts windows.
the most sensible thing from a development standpoint is to continue to
build dependencies on msdos into windows.