Novell to MS: help MAPI has stopped working ..
- Subject: Novell to MS: help MAPI has stopped working ..
- From: Doug Mentohl <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 17:32:31 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
- Organization: Datemas.de http://www.datemas.de
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061023 SUSE/2.0-30
- Xref: ellandroad.demon.co.uk comp.os.linux.advocacy:506102
From: Richard Jones
To : Internet : yvesm@microsoft. com
Date: 7/21/95 9:48am
subject: A couple of issues
I wanted to check that you received our Alpha 11 CD early last week. I
checked with our Beta administrator and it was sent to John Ludwig.
I have one issue that was escalated to me by our messaging group
concerning MAPI. Here is the message:
"My MAPI service providers that used to work in the M7 time frame
(January beta) no longer seem to work. Can we get documentation on the
changes that have been made to the SPls (especially transport and
address book) since M7.
Bruce had sent this request almost a month ago to NOVSUP and has
received no response. Could you help us out please?
If there are any issues you need resolved with us, please let us know.
BTW: any more news on us getting a beta copy of "Maple’?
cc: Internet:firstname.lastname@example.org,Ben Hendrick, Bruce ...
court documents in the case of Comes v. Microsoft.