Novell: where have the header files gone ..
- Subject: Novell: where have the header files gone ..
- From: Doug Mentohl <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 17:56:35 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
- Organization: Datemas.de http://www.datemas.de
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061023 SUSE/2.0-30
- Xref: ellandroad.demon.co.uk comp.os.linux.advocacy:506109
Below is the text of 2 messages sent previously regarding header files
and libraries for implementing a Windows 95 Password Provider. To date,
we have had no response, but we need this information. Can someone
please respond with the information we need?
We have the 950 DDK, and in the network.doc file, located on that CD,
these same constants are mentioned, as are the API's we need to
implement: PPGetPasswordStatusa and PPChangePassword.
In short, we have everything but the heqders and libraries to actually
implement this functionality. If the constants and API's have been
removed, why are they so well documented? Also, if they have been
removed, how do we integrated password changes with Windows 95.
court documents in the case of Comes v. Microsoft.