Re: [procmail, archives] Help wanted

> There is only one slight problem: no mail gets processed by procmail,
> it is all delivered to /var/spool/mail/jdassen (procmail logging is switched
> on, but /home/jdassen/Mail/log doesn't show new messages being processed).

It looks to me like you don't have a .forward file.  I installed the procmail
package, but I haven't done anything to the sendmail config to 'integrate
procmail into the mail system' in the words of the FAQ.  The example in
/usr/doc/examples/procmail/forward.gz looks like:

    "|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #YOUR_LOGIN_NAME"

I've not used procmail before myself, so I'll have to go read some man pages
and so forth to fully integrate procmail into the sendmail config, unless
someone (Bruce?) wants to forward me a hunk showing what to do.  In the
meantime, check the procmail man page, and craft a .forward file entry for
mail sent to you, and all should work out ok.

Bdale