Re: Your time to help again...

Hi bruce@pixar.com;  On 18-Apr-96 you wrote:

> This user appears to have his system off the net for long periods.
> Sometimes these are dial-up IP connections and there should be a
> MX host to accept their mail.

> This user appears to have his system off the net for long periods.
> I think he needs a local MX host to accept his mail for him, as this
> is sometimes cause of large queues on the list server.

Those of you who have this type of a problem (not having an MX while
off-line) might be interested to know that:

1.  iConnect Corp offers special Internet only accounts for very nominal
    fees.

2.  If you want you DEBIAN-RELATED mail ONLY stored on our system and you are
    an active Debian developer, I will consider granting you such account
    free of charge.  I already have granted such accounts to few of you
    who needed access to resources they do not have.

This is strictly an honor system.  iConnect Corp. does not censor or monitor
your activities, but do request that you observe our rules and regulations.
Check our budding web page for those.

Interested?  Drop me a line.

For the curious:

I will do almost anything possible, legal and moral to support Debian, Linux,
GNU and other free software.  My reasons are with me.

Sincerely Yours,           (Sent on 04/18/96, 12:02:13 by XF-Mail)

Simon Shapiro              i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
Shimon@i-Connect.Net       13455 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140 Beaverton OR 97008