Re: FSF poll

At 11:53 PM 4/24/96 PDT, you wrote:
>OK - it seems you don't like the points that FSF is asking for (and this
>is only the start). I caught a good deal of abuse for suggesting that RMS
>manage the project.
>
>Are you willing to give up those technical points to have FSF's cooperation?
>We're going to have to give them a lot of what they ask for, and they
>definitely want to have a major say over the system design. So, say you
>really want FSF's cooperation. Do you want it badly enough to put up with
>the unstripped executables, the installing source with binaries, and the
>mandatory X, Emacs, and VI packages.

Well, since we're all being really negative about the FSF, can we list the
positive points and things like that if we were with the FSF?  It's great to
put them down now (as I am) but what's the benifets?

Let's at least compare and weigh the assests and liabilities (if any :-)

...Karl
--
Karl Ferguson <karl@tower.net.au>                Tel: +61-9-455-3446
                                                 Fax: +61-9-455-2776