Bruce's work-load during 1.2 production

I'm about to take a 10-week on-site training in how to be a technical
director for Pixar's movies. This means that while I'll have enough
time to play administrator and to build the ham radio packages and CD
that I've promised for a year now, I probably won't have a ton of time
to work on the base and installation system - which has been my major
technical role in Debian 1.1 .

Thus, I am looking for a competent system manager to take over the base
package.

I am looking for a number of people to work on the installation system.
This involves making the system easier to install from several different
media (NFS, FTP, CD, floppy), making it set more stuff up for the user
(for example, detecting modems and configuring their PPP or SLIP
connection), and internationalizing the installation system. This will
probably require an architect/project-manager and a number of people to
work on subsystems.

I am looking for one competent Bourne shell programmer to take over
"modconf".

These are all critical roles in the project, and should not be taken on
lightly, but we need people to take them on.

	Thanks

	Bruce