Re: archive changes for release

OK. Call the release "rex". It's not really important, but I just
don't like "woody".

I wonder what I should tell the FTP site admins. This big directory
that I was really careful to have them preserve is going to be removed
by their mirror programs. In fact, what will probably happen is that
the mirror programs will hit the 10% limit beyond which they won't remove
any more files, and then they will start copying the new directory.
If the new directory remains entirely symbolic links, it may not fill up
their filesystem, but it will be a big mess anyway.

Can't this wait until after the release? And can't we use real files,
not symbolic links, so that we won't overflow the FTP sites when we
update files? And how about giving some time to warn the system admins
of the mirror systems about this?

	Thanks

	Bruce