Re: newsgroup creation RFD - draft

Chris Fearnley:
> I would like this (only /one/ group).  I don't read debian-user due to
> volume, but would subscribe to c.o.l.d.  One consequence would be that
> redhat, slackware and probably other large Linux distributions would
> request newsgroups.

I'm still opposed to distribution specific groups, but if it
is done at all, I think the RFD should suggest a Red Hat and a
Slackware group as well. It's bound to come up during the
discussion period, and it's better politics to put it in from
the beginning. The RH an S people need to be contacted[1] first,
of course.