Journal about free software

Hello.

	We are editing a special number of NOVATICA dedicated to Free SW.
NOVATICA is the flagship publication of ATI, the biggest Spanish' Professional
Association on Computer Science.

	The number will include both reviewed papers and invited papers. We
consider the experience of Debian as an interesting effort that
should be present in our Journal, so we invite you to participate by
contributing with an article where you could describe your experience,
point of view relating to free SW, quality Linux distributions. Perhaps you
already have any material that could serve. Up to you.

NOVATICA is published in spanish, but that shouldn't be an impediment,
as we can translate it for you, and then send it back to you for your
approval.

	The issue is scheduled by march'97, with deadlines for final versions
of articles by november'96. So, I'd like to hear from you as soon as possible.

Waiting for your news,
---
Pedro de las Heras Quir'os                 Universidad Carlos III

e-mail: pheras@gsyc.inf.uc3m.es   URL: http://www.gsyc.inf.uc3m.es/~pheras
       snail mail: C/ Butarque 15. E-28911. Legan'es SPAIN