Changes to master:~iwj/debian-bugs/scripts

Someone has rearranged some files there, and now I'm getting mail from
my crontab at cl.cam.ac.uk every half hour about a pile of bad HTML
update mails.  Every half hour my crontab on master adds another bad
job to the queue.

Would whoever it is please own up and say what they did so that things
can be made to work again ?

The particular script I'm thinking of is db2html, which has
disappeared - now there are only db2html.old and db2html.new left.

If noone owns up to having changed anything then I'll have to do the
best I can with the limited time I have available, which may well
involve trampling all over whatever has been done and possibly messing
up the bugs WWW data in WebPages.

Bruce, Simon: can we have a debian admins group on master, that we can
make things writeable by ?  Otherwise it's either us personally or
every one of the 100 package maintainers ...

Ian.