Re: URGENT/IMPORTANT: Linux/FreeBSD lpr stuff

It doesn't interoperate with other queues unless ":bk:" is specified, in
some cases.

Are there other interoperability issues you've chosen to gloss over, or
is this the only one?

And please don't push your pet package in the name of security, without
researching, and making available, all relevant information first.

And -certainly- don't quell relevant discussion in order to push your
pet package.

That's not to say LPRng isn't good - I know it is.  It is only (the form
of) your proselytization that leaves something to be desired.