(c) problem.

I'm thinking about packaging SciTeXt, which has the following copyright:

---------------------
Everyone can use SciTeXt for free. We are still thinking about a copying
license. Maybe we will use Artistic like perl does.

      However, SciTeXt is not under the GNU Public License (but some parts).
The source is freely available, but we retain all rights to it, explicitely
including the right to modify the source and to distribute modified versions.

      In plain English: If you modify the source, you are not supposed to
release your patches to the public, but to leave it up to us to include it into the
official distribution. This is simply meant to prevent chaos. Coordination
of such a large project with a lot of developers involved requires an
enormous coordination effort, and we do not want to lose the view over it.

So would it go into unstable, non-free or contrib? I'm always confused by
these copyright statements... _):

--
-  vincent@debian.org     | RENARDIAS Vincent |          vincent@waw.com  -