Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 08:12:43 +0000 (GMT)
From: Nikhil Nair <nn201@cus.cam.ac.uk>
To: Chris Fearnley <cjf@netaxs.com>
Cc: debian-private@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: SECURITY: [linux-alert] LSF Update#14: Vulnerability of the lpr program. (fwd)

On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Chris Fearnley wrote:

> [...]
> Which list do the security items come in on?  I need to modify my
> .procmailrc to put those in my main mailbox.

Ah sorry - this may have been me confusing the issue :-|.

I should have Cc'ed my message to security@debian.org rather than
debian-private, I suppose - but since mail to security@debian.org is
forwarded to debian-private anyway, the only difference is probably in
procmail sorting ...

Nikhil.

--
Nikhil Nair