X11R6 virtual package is missing!!!

This has been pointed out already, but I would like to emphatically restate
that the xcontrib package, which is what used to provide the virtual
package X11R6 is gone.  There is currently no package providing X11R6 in
Debian!  Since it seems that 1.2 is being released right about now, I think
this should be fixed ASAP, as in yesterday, or people will be screaming
about how netscape won't work (because it depends on X11R6, which is no
longer provided by anything).  There are a bunch of other packages which
depend, suggest, or recommend that X11R6 be installed.  This must be fixed
before release!

We either need to repackage xbase (again), or resurrect the xdependancies
package.  We cannot release with a whole bunch of broken packages (which
actually would work just fine if one of the X packages provided X11R6).

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen        Web:    http://www.et.byu.edu/~andersee/
2485 South State St.    email:  andersee@et.byu.edu or andersee@debian.org