Re: The Unified Package Manager

Hello!

You have many great ideas!

I've one suggestions to the package format:

I think it's difficult to parse it for the keywords. What to do when a
configfile begins a line with "%description"? Perhaps it's better to
use one extra character at the beginning of each line to show the
meaning. As one example, we can use the M for the uucoded binary, as
is in your example:

90H*:68@

<R)%@B"G)M("]T;7"0*96-H;R0G5G
> =(%)E<&]R="!S=6)M:71T960@=&\@)$U!1$12(@H`
> `
> end
> %end
> PGP-Signature could follow here.

here I disagree - I think it *must* follow here to verify the
completeness and intactness of the entire package.

Bye
  Christian

- --

Christian Leutloff, Aachen, Germany